Incepta operates with leading-edge technologies in IT and high-tech industries to offer the best possible automation and integration solutions to clients. We modernize legacy applications and create new digital products to help our clients solve complex problems and digitally transform their organizations.
Incepta is looking for a versatile, self-motivated Account Manager to join its fast-growing team.
- Primarily focused on growing market-share through new customer acquisition
- Responsible for all prospect development activities and execute sales tactics to secure new clients.
- Maintain relationships with current clients and identify new prospects within the area that has been assigned.
- Engaging and building a positive relationship with the client and acting as the main point of contact between client and vendor organization.
- Assist client with solving problems or issues with professionalism and high efficiency by acting as the escalation point when issues arise with vendor’s resources / services and managing any dispute or conflict.
- Implement strong program management practices (change requests, issue management, risk management and decision tracking etc.) and contribute to standard client implementation methodologies and management best practices.
- Ensuring statement of work is carried out according to the terms and conditions by managing vendor resource planning and addressing resource performance issues.
- Creating and measuring project performance KPIs on Service Delivery, Progress, economics etc. and foster continuous improvement.
- Research prospective accounts in targeted markets, pursue leads and follow through to a successful agreement
- Understand the target markets, including industry, company, project, company contacts and which market strategies can be used to attract clients
- Help develop, and then achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
- Collaborate with design and sales teams to ensure that requirements are met
- Possess a strong understanding of the IT services, products and features by demonstrating the value of the products, our competition in the industry and positioning
- Follow the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on corporate competitors
- Outbound, new/ direct sales activities (cold calling)
- Complete pipeline tracking and reporting.
- Perform other sales-related activities including processing and documentation
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, possess an extrovert personality with great communication skills.
· Bachelor in Software Engineering, Business/Management or equivalent degree
· Five years proven track record in business sales or related market
· Excellent organizational skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal setting
· Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and statistical analysis software
· Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
· Technical skills required to understand and propose products or solutions by focusing on client requirements
· Experience with RFPs and statement of work
· Ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical to staff members and customers, in a clear and concise manner.
· Passionate, energetic and seeking to develop new skills and knowledge.
What to Expect:
· A challenging IT industry work experience.
· Lots of guidance and support from the internal team
· A room to grow towards your career path in sales
· Hand on experience working with cutting edge technologies.
· Competitive salary and comprehensive Benefit packages.
Job Type: Full-time