Incepta operates with leading-edge technologies in IT and high-tech industries to offer the best possible automation and integration solutions to clients. We modernize legacy applications and create new digital products to help our clients solve complex problems and digitally transform their organizations.
At Incepta, we are looking for a highly-skilled, professional Integration Solution Architect to join our dynamic, highly paced & fast-growing team. You will be working collaboratively with clients/users, the development team, and various stakeholders both internal and external to the company to ensure the delivery of all products & services in an efficient, timely manner. As a Solution Architect, one should be able to perform all necessary tasks related to SDLC including analysis, planning, identifying and solving complex problems, providing technical knowledge and troubleshooting any issues that may arise along with the process.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Subject Matter Expert: Discuss technical solutions with current clients, prospective clients and the internal team and provide innovative new ideas to create a functional and attractive digital environment.
- Business Analyst: Lead the requirement analysis process by identifying the client’s needs and construct multiple technical architecture prototype that fits the needs of the stakeholder.
- Technical Strategist: Be the project lead for Internal / External, Mid Scale / Large Scale projects, identify, suggest and review technology frameworks and architecture used on the projects.
- Solution Architect: Identify, assess and solve complex business problems through breaking down complex business and technical problems into consumable requirements
- Quality Analyst: Enforce best practices, code guidelines and ensure code quality is up to required standards
- Excellent communicator: You possess the charisma to command attention, strategics and problem-solve on your feet when needed.
- Leader: You are a great influence with negotiation skills, solution finder, and a problem solver
- Effective Mentor: You lead by example and challenge others to push their boundaries.
- Management Skills: You are Agile with a deep understanding of Project and Resource Management Skills.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or related field
- 10+ years of experience in the Information Technology field
- Experience with API, API Management & Security, RESTful Architecture & Web Services.
- Knowledge in Integration solutions or exposure to multiple different middleware platforms available in the market.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, deadline-driven environment
- Exceptional communication and reporting skills
- Solid working knowledge in required software, middlewares and different programming languages
- Must have excellent problem-solving skills, thrives on technical challenges.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge in Agile methodologies, values, and mindset.
- Evidence of continuing education, such as certifications, a plus
- Willingness to Travel if required.
What to Expect:
- A challenging IT industry work experience.
- Lots of guidance and support from the internal team
- A room to grow towards your career path in IT.
- Hand on experience working with cutting edge technologies.
- Competitive salary and comprehensive Benefit packages.
Job Type: Full-time