Incepta operates with leading-edge technologies in the IT and high-tech industries to offer the best possible automation and integration solutions to clients. We modernize legacy applications and create new digital products to help our clients solve complex problems and digitally transform their organizations.
Incepta is looking for a versatile, self-motivated Marketing Coordinator & Office Administrator to join its fast-growing team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Participate in the planning, execution and measurement of commercial marketing initiatives
- Support the development of product education webinars, workshops and presentations
- Day to day management of the company’s social media platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook and YouTube
- Support logistics of trade shows and events
- Acting as the main point of contact for any clients or customers coming into the office
- Providing customer service to all visitors
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as equipment, supplies and disposal of assets
- Keep facilities stocked with snacks and supplies, making sure they are functional and efficient.
- Helping with other office administrative duties as required
- 1-2 years of experience in a marketing coordinator role
- Degree in Marketing/business administration preferred
- Understanding of social media marketing including Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter
- Sound judgment and comfortable working autonomously
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong communications skills