Incepta is a Leading IT Service Provider of API-Led strategies for Digital Transformation in Canada. Incepta’s growing reputation in IT consulting and enterprise software development comes by the virtue of providing exceptional customer experience to its customers. Our expertise in enterprise IT solutions is spanned across various industries such as telecommunications, financial, fashion, Retail and Distribution, and the auto transportation industry.
Incepta is looking for a versatile, knowledgeable and experienced Scrum Master to join its fast-growing team.
Type: Contract (3 months)
- Delivers project scope using Agile methods (Scrum/Kanban)
- Advocate for Agile and Scrum values and practices
- Facilitate scrum ceremonies: standups, planning, retrospectives, demos etc.
- Support the team as a coach in supporting the team solve “complex problem management”.
- Ability to identify, resolve process challenges, inefficiencies and influence change both at the working level as well with stakeholders
- Manage resources, risk, quality, scope, team budget, and deliverable
- Lead the team to self-organization, cross-functionality, and adoption of a mature Agile delivery across all products and projects.
- Remove impediments and coach the scrum team on removing impediments
- Resolve conflicts and issues that occur
- Help the scrum team achieve higher levels of scrum maturity and increasing productivity
- Document and maintain features, user stories, tasks, bugs, and defects in the agile project management software solution.
- Continuously seek to improve team performance by tracking key metrics.
- 3+ years of experience working as a Scrum Master/project manager in an enterprise Agile and operations environment.
- Ability to work in a fluid environment, handle ambiguity and be adaptable to change.
- Working knowledge of Dev/Ops and CI/CD principles and tool sets.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills both in person and written.
- Ability to resolve conflict and improve team dynamics.
- Proficient with the Atlassian suite such as Jira and Confluence.
- CSM/KanBan certified or equivalent experience.