At Incepta, we are looking for a highly skilled, professional Technical Manager to join our dynamic and growing team. You will be working collaboratively with clients/users, the development team, and various stakeholders within the company to ensure the delivery of all products in an efficient, timely manner. As a Technical Manager, one should be able to perform all necessary tasks related to company systems including project planning, setting targets and deliverable, making decisions and bringing in business as well as troubleshooting any issues that may arise along with the process.
Roles & Responsibilities (both Technical & Managerial)
- Must ensure teams follow the correct procedures, policies and documentation requirements across project phases.
- Guiding the team through different stages including development, testing and implementation and report and monitor progress of the project.
- Providing direction and technical expertise in design, development and systems integration
- Able to make quick decisions and solve technical problems to provide an efficient environment for project implementation.
- Delivering products & services consistently, on time, and on budget and making sure they meet the company standard.
- Making presentations on project status, present monthly and annual reports to senior management.
- Must provide technical training to teams when required and serve as a technical mentor to team members.
- Working closely with project manager and the team members during all phases of development life-cycle.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- 5-7 years of experience in Information Technology field with expertise in successful client management.
- 3-5 years of experience in managing people and projects in an IT environment.
- 1-3 years of experience in different RDBMS including Oracle or SQL Server database technologies.
- 1-3 years of experience with API technology and RESTful web- or micro-services
- Expert in DevOps processes and practices.
- Ability to work in high-pressure, deadline driven environment.
- Exceptional communication and reporting skills.
- Solid working knowledge in required software, middlewares and different programming languages.
- Outstanding leaderships skills and ability to delegate responsibilities effectively.
- Knowledge in Agile methodologies, values and mindset.
- Experience with GIT, BitBucket, Jira, AI, Azure, informatica considered to be assets.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or related field (Master’s degree preferred)
- Evidence of continuing education, such as certifications, would be considered a plus.
- Must be a Canadian Citizen
Job Type: Full-time